Speciality turf is a lawn or field made especially for a specific purpose. In San Diego, California, artificial grass for such turf is becoming highly preferable due to a wide range of benefits. The major benefit that makes it such a wonderful choice is its low to zero maintenance feature. Most specialty turf San Diego surfaces need to be in tip top shape to make sure that it serves its purpose the best way it can.
Specialty Turf Types
There are many types of lawns for special uses. Whether it is for public or private use, synthetic grass will definitely make it a lot more special and useful.
- Landscape Turf – Most landscapes can be tricky to design and maintain. An artificial one will lessen the need for maintenance while enhancing the aesthetics.
- Pet Turf – It is a must for dogs to spend time outdoors for a walk or run. Pet owners would love to give it to them but when time comes for the dogs to come inside, the muddy paw prints are not something they would enjoy. With artificial pet grass, dogs would be able to enjoy time outdoors without worrying their owners like crazy.
- Putting Green – Perfect for passionate golfers, fake putting green turf will provide the utmost convenience when it comes to practicing their putting. Also, it comes with such flexibility that it can be customized with slopes, holes, and elevations in ways that would be most beneficial to one’s skill set.
- Playground Turf – It is natural for children to have minor accidents in the playground as they are still developing certain movements and perfecting coordination. However, it is important to keep injuries at a minimum. While real grass can cause scratches and bruises, artificial ones won’t. Fake grass is designed to be minimally abrasive, making it a lot safe for use on playgrounds.
- Athletic Turf – Fields for football, soccer, and baseball requires a tremendous amount of maintenance to make sure that it does not hinder athletes from performing. A synthetic turf will be most beneficial as its texture is consistent all throughout. No dry spots or holes which could cause athletic injuries. It is also durable and long-lasting, regardless of how often it is used and how much foot traffic it goes through.
Call (858) 384-4502 for Specialty Turf San Diego Inquiries and Free Quotes!
Regardless of what specialty turf San Diego service you are interested in, Water Wise Grass is here to guide you through the whole process. Our 25+ years of experience is comprised of successful installations and satisfied customers in San Diego, CA and surrounding cities. For a free consultation, and to have your questions answered quickly and accurately, make sure to contact us today!